With more than 40,000 classic cars participating in this year’s event, Chevrolet needed vehicles that were up for the challenge. The Certified Service Rescue Squad vehicles consist of six 2016 Chevy Silverado pick up trucks. They provide immediate on-site support for the drivers, giving everyone peace of mind during the long hours of the cruise.
The Chevrolet Certified Service Rescue Squad will help classic cars driving in Woodward Dream Cruise, but they also offer advice for the drivers before hitting the road:
- Gas – Fill up your gas tank before the cruise! The cruise is a long event and a faulty gas gage could leave you stranded.
- Tires – Check the pressure of your tires cold, especially if you only get your classic car out a few times a year. You will want to make sure your tires are ready for the drive.
- Battery – Make sure your battery is charged and ready to go. Also, make sure the terminals are clean, and remember to check for wear on the alternator belt or distributor cap.
- Fluids – Check fluid levels and make sure your classic car is ready to operate for several hours. It is also recommended to bring extra fluids, especially coolant, so you can top off when necessary. The Dream Cruise requires a lot of stop-and-go traffic in hot weather and you won’t want your car to overheat!
- Wiper Blades – Double-check your windshield wipers to make sure they are in proper condition.
If you are looking to keep your car in top shape then visit our Graff Bay City website and learn about proper routine maintenance for your vehicle! Our maintenance pages take you through different components of your car, truck, SUV, or crossover like your fluids and filters. You can learn how different fluids and filters keep your car clean and safe. To have our trained ASE Certified technicians take a look at your current vehicle you can schedule a service appointment online or call (989) 684-4411!
At Graff Bay City you can experience the power behind the 2016 Chevrolet Silverado truck for yourself by stopping in to our dealership for a test drive! Enjoy the heavy-duty towing capabilities and make trailering easy with the new rearview camera and hitch technologies, sit back and relax with the comfortable luxury interior design, and have a fun ride with the latest in entertainment technology. You can also maximize your towing experience when you include the Silverado Max Trailering Package. To schedule a test drive in a new 2016 Chevrolet Silverado, contact our expert sales team today.
Hank Graff Chevy is located at 3636 Wilder Road, Bay City, MI 48706 and we can help you find the perfect vehicle for your weekend getaway! For more information on Hank Graff Chevrolet, or for any questions call us at (989) 684-4411 or visit our website: www.GraffBayCity.com.
Follow us: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+