BAY CITY, Mich. – More than half of New Year resolutions have something to do with bettering your health. Unfortunately, life gets busy fast and we forget our resolutions by February. To give you some extra help in keeping your resolutions though, we have 17 super easy ways to stay healthy all year round.
15 Super Easy Ways to Stay Healthy Year Round
- Drink plenty of water.
- Exercise at least 20 minutes a day.
- Cut down on fast food.
- Eat a good, healthy breakfast.
- Go outside and get some fresh air.
- Catch up on some sleep.
- Take a multivitamin.
- Laugh more; worry less.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Play with your animals.
- Munch on healthy snacks.
- Treat yourself to a massage.
- Volunteer at a non-profit.
- Stop eating when you’re full.
- Get routine checkups.
- Think more positively.
- Meditate in the morning.
Follow us: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram