Keeping up with routine fluid maintenance is as easy as knowing each fluid in your vehicle. On our Fluids maintenance page, we go over what these fluids are and provide tips on how and when to take care of them. This will allow you to create your own regular maintenance schedule to help you keep your car running well
- Oil/Oil Changes – Here you will learn how oil helps your vehicle run, the recommended maintenance interval, and the different types of oil used.
- Brake Fluid – Read about the brake fluid’s main function and what will happen if it is not properly taken care of.
- Coolant – Here we discuss the importance of coolant, signs you need a change, and signs you might have a leak.
- Power Steering Fluid – Learn about the different jobs of power steering fluid and the different warning signs of when service is needed.
- Washer Fluid – In this section we discuss the safety of washer fluid, and the various types of fluids you can buy.
- Transmission Fluid – Read about the importance of the transmission fluid, and our recommendations of routine transmission fluid maintenance.
Your vehicle filters keep other components clean to reduce wear, and keep everything flowing smoothly. They help collect dirt and dust particles that may cause different components to rust or break. Here are some of the different vehicle filters we cover in our Routine Maintenance Filters page:
- Transmission Filter – In this section we discuss the functions of the transmission filter and warning signs you may need an inspection or replacement.
- Oil Filter – Learn how the oil filter helps your vehicle run properly and why routine maintenance is important.
- Air Filter – Read about what happens if your air filter becomes clogged and how often you should inspect it.
- Fuel Filter – Here we take you through the main purpose of the fuel filter and signs that you need it replaced.
Hank Graff Chevy is located at 3636 Wilder Road, Bay City, MI 48706 and we can help you find the perfect vehicle for your weekend getaway! For more information on Hank Graff Chevrolet, or for any questions call us at (989) 684-4411 or visit our website: www.GraffBayCity.com.
Follow us: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+