Our Fall Car Care information and tips will teach you what each part does, how to detect any damages, why it's important to your safety, and what to do when a part needs to be serviced. We cover many different areas of your vehicle including: weather strips, windshield, heating and ventilation system, belts, and hoses. We also discuss the importance of creating an emergency car kit and why it is always good to be prepared. Below we give you a glimpse of what each page will include when you visit the Fall Car Care tips section on our website!
- Weather Strips – Weather strips can be found along all of the seams and frames of your vehicle. They help keep out elements like water or gravel from your vehicle’s cabin. On this page you will learn how to detect damages to your weather strips and what to do when it comes to replacing them.
- Windshield Repair– Your windshield plays a bigger role when it comes to your safety than you would expect. On our windshield care page you will learn why it is important to have small chips and large cracks repaired immediately especially as the weather gets colder.
- Heating and Ventilation – When you visit our heating and ventilation page you can learn how your heating and ventilation system will keep your windows clear and keep you toasty warm after the temperature starts to drop!
- Belts and Hoses – Your belts and hoses play an important role when keeping your vehicle parts clean and running properly. During the fall season they help everything move smoothly. Get the details when you visit our new Fall Car Care page today.
- Emergency Car Kits – And emergency car kit is important all year long. With our Fall Car Care we give you tips and ideas of what to keep in mind this season. We help you understand how different items can have you prepared for any situation.
Hank Graff Chevy is located at 3636 Wilder Road, Bay City, MI 48706 and we can help you find the perfect vehicle for your weekend getaway! For more information on Hank Graff Chevrolet, or for any questions call us at (989) 684-4411 or visit our website: www.GraffBayCity.com.
Follow us: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+