The first three customers to receive the highly anticipated Bolt EV:
- William “Bill” Mattos, a retired law enforcement officer from Fremont, California, whose new Bolt EV becomes his third Chevrolet electric, after previously owning a Spark EV and second-generation Volt
- Bobby Edmonds, a software developer with a family of four from Castro Valley, California, who replaces a BMW i3 with the Bolt EV
- Steve Henry, a commercial real estate broker with a family of five from Portola Valley, California, whose new Bolt EV replaces a Toyota Prius
The 2017 Chevrolet Bolt EV is coming off an impressive few months a the end of 2016 after being named the Motor Trend 2017 Car of the Year, the Green Car Journal Green Car of the Year, and to the Car and Driver – 10Best Cars list. The Bolt EV has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price starting at $37,495. Customers may receive an available federal tax credit of up to $7,500, depending on individual tax situations.
Standard features include:
- Electronic precision shift
- Regen on Demand™ steering wheel paddle
- 17" painted aluminum wheels
- 10.2-inch diagonal color touch-screen
- Rear vision camera
- Michelin self-sealing tires
The first wave of Bolt EVs available to the public will arrive this month and are currently in transit to California and Oregon markets. A national rollout begins in 2017 however, with Northeast and Mid-Atlantic States including seeing the first deliveries this winter. Dealerships in additional major metro markets will get the Bolt EV throughout the first half of 2017 and Bolt EV-certified dealerships across the United States by mid-2017.
So while Chevrolet has delivered the first three Bolt EVs to their owners, expect to see them motoring around your neck of the woods by mid-2017. If you're interested in driving a new vehicle in 2017 we recommend stopping by our dealership. We'd be happy to help you find the SUV, truck, sedan or crossover you're looking for. We also want to help you be safe on the road this winter. Prepare for the cold winter weather ahead by completing your Winter Car Care routine at our Graff Chevrolet Bay City Service Center.
Hank Graff Chevy is located at 3636 Wilder Road, Bay City, MI 48706 and we are here to help our community grow to become an even better place to call home! For more information on Hank Graff Chevrolet, or for any questions call us at (989) 684-4411 or visit our website: www.GraffBayCity.com.
Follow us: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, & Instagram