Through the holiday season and throughout the year, keep these tips for driving sober in mind to keep you and others on the road safe:
- Have a designated driver who will abstain from alcohol for the evening.
- Make arrangements ahead of time to spend the night. Keep in mind that there is the possibility that you could still be legally drunk in the morning. Go towww.brad21.org/bac_charts for more information on BAC (blood alcohol concentration) levels.
- Have the phone numbers of cab companies in your phone for easy access. An $18 cab ride is a lot less than a $6,000 DUI arrest.
- Call someone who can come pick you up. Let this person know ahead a time that you may be calling on him/her - just in case.
- If you are hosting an event, provide non-alcoholic beverages not only for the designated driver but for any other guests who may not want to drink and also for those under the age of 21.
- Have a back up plan in the event your first plan falls through.
- Not drinking alcohol is always an option.
Hank Graff Chevy is located at 3636 Wilder Road, Bay City, MI 48706. For more information on Hank Graff Chevrolet, or for any questions call us at (989) 684-4411 or visit our websites: www.GraffBayCity.com.