- First Aid Kit – Be ready for any kind of accident. A proper first aid kit is good to have for scratches and cuts, but can also be helpful incase of an emergency. First Aid kit supplies could include: band aids, antiseptic, bandage wraps, and medical tape.
- Wet Naps – Whether it is to wipe up dirt and grass stains, or to clean messy food hands, these will become an essential for your vehicle. Wet naps are a great universal tool to get a quick clean.
- Sunscreen – Even if the sun is not shining, the UV rays can cause burns and damage to your skin on overcast days. Protect yourself and your athletes with the proper SPF number.
- Paper Towels – Paper towels is another great universal tool that are helpful for cleaning up messy athletes. They can also be useful to hold food or clean the car.
- Travel Snacks – Every athlete is hungry when they are done playing a game or tournament. Be prepared to feed hungry bellies with a few travel snacks. Trail mix, fruit, veggies, or granola bars are easy and portable options.
- Bottled Water – Having bottled water on hand quenches thirsty kids, but it is also good to have for cleaning messes any time.
- Chap stick – Fight chapped lips by keeping a stick around. Chap sticks also come with UV protection so you can keep lips from getting burned as well.
- Camping Folding Chairs/Blanket – While you worry about the athletes, don’t forget yourself! Keep a few chairs or a blanket in the car for when it’s time to sit back and watch the game.
- Umbrella/Poncho – It is the summer season and rain happens, even when we least expect it. Always be ready with some rain protection gear!
- Sunglasses – Keeping an extra pair of sunglasses is great for the really sunny days. You never know who might forget their pair.
If you are looking to get your current vehicle ready for the busy sports-filled summer then visit our Summer Car Care pages on our website. Our Summer Car Care will take you through the importance of getting your external lights, fuel system, and cooling and A/C system serviced. It will also discuss the different cosmetic repairs that can be done during the warmer months, and it offers different sun protection tips for your vehicle’s interior and exterior. Schedule your Summer Car Care appointment with the Graff Bay City Service Center and we will have you on the road in no time.
Hank Graff Chevy is located at 3636 Wilder Road, Bay City, MI 48706 and we can help you find the perfect vehicle for your weekend getaway! For more information on Hank Graff Chevrolet, or for any questions call us at (989) 684-4411 or visit our website: www.GraffBayCity.com.
Follow us: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+